NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: ZYRTEC® ALLERGYCAST™ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or age of majority in entrant's state of residence, whichever is greater, at the time of entry. Employees of McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., 7050 Camp Hill Road, Fort Washington, PA 19034. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PST") and ends on November 30, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period"). There will be one hundred fifty-three (153) daily entry periods (each a "Daily Entry Period"), each beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending the same day at 11:59 p.m. PST. There will also be five (5) monthly entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period"), each beginning on the first calendar day of each month at 12:00 a.m. PT and ending on the last calendar day of the same month at 11:59 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to obtain entries into the Daily Entry Period and the Monthly Entry Period Drawings.
Mobile Application: During the Promotion Period, download the ZYRTEC® ALLERGYCAST™ application. Follow the links and instructions to use the application and to track your allergy symptoms. You will then be asked if you would like to participate in the Promotion. Select yes, and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. You will automatically earn one (1) entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing and you may choose to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing, or use your daily coin to play a game for an opportunity to earn up to four (4) entries into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. If you choose to play the game, follow the links and instructions to play the game and you will be immediately notified as to how many entries you have earned into that Daily Entry Period drawing. If you do not earn all four (4) Daily Entry Period drawing entries by playing the game, or choose not to play the game, you may earn the remainder of the available entries as outlined in section b below.
Online: During the Promotion Period, visit http://zyrtec.promo.eprize.com/allergycast/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing and up to four (4) entries into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing.
Limit: You may enter the Monthly Entry Period drawing one (1) time per day, and earn upto four (4) entries into the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing per day during the Promotion Period, by any combination of methods described above. If you participated via the Mobile Application as outlined in section a above, you will need to enter the same email address via the online method in order to earn the maximum sweepstakes entries for that day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Daily Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period, on or around the Friday after the conclusion of the applicable Daily Entry Period. Administrator will randomly select the potential Monthly Entry Period winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period, on or around the next available business day, following the conclusion of the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent Daily Entry Period or Monthly Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential Monthly Entry Period Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable drawing. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Daily Entry Period Prizes will be fulfilled via email after the conclusion of the applicable Daily Entry Period.
6. Prizes: FIVE (5) MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (ONE (1) PER MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD): Winner will have the choice of one (1) of the trip options described below. Trip option will be selected by potential winners on their Declaration.
Blue Ridge Mountains: A trip for two (2) to Asheville, NC. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Asheville, NC; three (3) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); $300 rental car allowance; a canopy zip line tour; three (3) short guided tours; tickets for two (2) for the Centennial Concert Series; and $500 spending money.
California Coast: A trip for two (2) to Santa Barbara, CA. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Santa Barbara, CA; five (5) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); $500 rental car allowance; a Cloud Climbers wine tasting tour for two (2); and $500 spenidng money.
Grand Canyon: A trip for two (2) to Phoenix, AZ. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Phoenix, AZ; five (5) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); an airplane tour of the Grand Canyon; and a day of adventure on the Colorado river.
Nantucket: A trip for two (2) to Nantucket, MA. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Nantucket, MA; three (3) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); $300 rental car allowance; a "Gen Weimer Holistic Bodywork Massage" for two (2); and $400 spending money.
Miami: A trip for two (2) to Miami, FL. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Miami, FL; three (3) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); $300 rental car allowance; a travel tour of Miami including a Bayside and Biscayne Bay cruise; and $450 spending money.
For All Trip Prizes: If rental car is part of prize: If winner does not meet requirements for rental car, that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel cannot be changed once booked. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated in the package description above as being provided, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or age of majority, whichever is greater, as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Sponsor is not responsible if any planned events are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion and compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value, if any. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,975. Actual value may vary based on trip selected, airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
FOUR-HUNDRED FIFTY NINE (459) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (THREE (3) PER DAILY ENTRY PERIOD): A $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. ARV: $25.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. ©,®,™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2013. No expiration date or service fees.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period or Daily Entry Period. Limit: One (1) Monthly Entry Period Prize per person. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes: $36,350.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the unawarded prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged or stolen entries or mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winners List: For a winners list, visit http://bit.ly/ZpSyfs. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.